torstai 29. syyskuuta 2011

A Day In Life

I read the news today oh boy...
About a man whose wife cheated on him. 
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to laugh.

I saw the photograph
of a 53 year old pregnant woman.

He was run over by a bus.
He didn't notice that there was a car.
A crowd of people stood and stared
Maybe his bus factor was really high 
No one really knows
If Nokia thinks the same about their employees.

I saw a film today oh boy
About a driver who got stabbed.
A crowd of people turned away
but I just had to look
Having read the book
I'd love to watch the show



I Woke up, at noon,
Stretched my body for a while

 



Found my way to my bowl that was empty, 
And looking up I noticed my food.             
Made a sound and had some service           


Ate my food and licked my fur
Peed in the sand and licked again 









Found my way back to bed,
and purred and I went into a dream









 I read the news today oh boy
I'd love to turn you on





Best regards Viiru - A Day in Cat's Life

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...